Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Mid Summer Dreams..!!

India is a land of Multiple Cultures and Diversity; we have been used to a Mixed Culture Scenario.
I recently had been on a expedition to a land of nobody, out of civilization just to deepen my roots of knowing myself and keeping myself motivated towards the Challenges posed by the So Called “CIVILIZATION” This was a Funny yet a challenging encounter that I had been with, wild forests no rescue options no communication methods and for my good luck I was all alone.  It even reminded me of the Prehistoric man, I was lucky I was not in that state where I had to cover myself with leaves, and just eat roots and raw Animals, thankfully I am a Veggie.  I had my first thrill when I saw an elephant staring at me, it reminded me more of the problems, I lost my heart and felt this is going to drive me crazy , I might even risk my life, luckily it just went away.  One of the closest encounters I ever had.  Things didn’t stop there journey for the search of myself continued, Going down and deep for 3 days I later on realized I am going nowhere now, I had to realize I am more a social element and doing such crazy things that I have never done can bring in mighty trouble to me. But there existed a sense of thrill and enthusiasm that led me through.  I was lucky to find so many new things that I never ever knew that a common man can be instinctive about, the learning and the sense of peacefulness I have at the end of this crazy little journey of mine, that thought too many things to me came to an end finally when I reached a small little village with tribals around, I immediately lost all the feeling I had gained over the Span of journey and turned out to be a Civic So soon, oh my god.. We are so Crazy about ourselves!
As always in the end my Civic sense drove me back to the same old space that I previously started off, it was a Circle filled with fear, emotions, struggle and also challenges, It did do a world of good to my own feeling that can never be the same as before, It also did teach me a lesson, nothing is permanent choose what you really want in life! I am happy to be able to have tried this in my life, yeah if you are wondering on what colors you want to look upon yet, please try something crazy in a way it doesn’t harm a person his/her feelings, challenge yourself to the extreme possible extent, feel the fear of death once at heart and then things will never be the same again…. That’s My story What’s yours??

No comments:

Post a Comment